Dear weavers ! The beta version is close !
In Weaverize’s office, we are already working on the beta 2. To create the perfect application for you, it is essential for us to have your feedbacks. Remember that we are very concerned by your preoccupation ! Thus, we prepared a little survey about the different tools which could be integrated in this version. So,we offer you to choose between the different features below which are the most important. If you have any suggestions or ideas about other features we could add, please do not hesitate to tell us in the comments.
- Tilt-shift: The mock or miniature effect so that the content seems to be a mock-up. Objects appear like toys despite the fact that their appearances are not altered.
- Augmented reality: Augmented reality allows you to add virtual objects on your videos. These objects can react to the content of the video. You want to add balls that bounce on a person’s hands? You want to add a button that activates when the person presses it? Augmented reality allows you to merge the real and the virtual to enrich your videos.
- Anonymization: You made someone’s interview who wants to stay anonymous? Anonymisation effect hide the face and deform the voice to make it unrecognizable.
- Shots extraction (disassembly): You want to modify scenes order of a video which you don’t have the rushes ? You want to extract shots of a video to use them in another one?
Video transition: You want to add a cross-fade effect between two shots ? You want to finish your video with a black fade ?
Transitions allow you to highlight a part of one shots to the next.
- Colors homogenization: You want to add a sepia filter to your media ? You want to correct the white balance automatically ? You want to homogenize colors of your video composed of different scenes took at different moment and point of view ? The color homogenization automatically apply your color preferences to your media.
- Managing a montage with subprojects: Include automatically the result of a subproject which is in progress in a main one.
- Background change: Easily change the background of your video. You won’t need a green screen to do that.
Survey:Please, take some time to vote for your favorite features:
- Augmented reality
- Cutting into plans
- Video transition
- Colors homogenization
- Managing a montage with subprojects
- Insertion of an object on a background
Thank you for your participation